Sodexo Campus Services. Sodexo is the leading provider of Food and Facilities management in North America and has provided SUNY Oneonta College with excellent services since 1999. Check out more about Sodexo at

Absolutely. Sodexo Campus Services has a wide range of resources to accommodate special dietary needs. We also have a Registered Dietitian on campus to assist students with meal planning and special dietary issues. Please stop by the Dining Hall or email Dr. Bueche at

Your campus identification card serves as your dining services access card. The magnetic strip on the back of the ID contains information about your food service account. Your card is swiped every time you enter the dining hall. Your ID card is required to enter the dining hall; remember to bring it with you.

If you are ill and have to miss a meal, a special “sick tray” can be arranged with authorization from Health Center or Residence Hall staff. 

All resident students are required to be on the Resident Dining Plan. Student living in Higgins Hall or students with special dietary needs may contact the ID/Dining Card Office at (607)436-3367 or stop by the office in the Red Dragon Outfitters. If you need to change your dining plan due to medical restrictions, please contact the Sodexo dietitian, Dr. Jennifer Bueche at (607) 436-2070.

Yes, but that would generally not be in your best interest because Dragon Dollars are taxable. If purchasing with Dragon Dollars you need to inform the cashier.

Your balance can be carried over from fall to spring semester if you return as a student in the spring semester. Balances do not carry over from spring to fall due to NY State tax regulations.

Call the Dining Services Office located in the Red Dragon Outfitters at (607) 436-3337.

The Resident Dining Plan includes 2 guest passes per semester. If you have a On-the-Go plan, you may purchase items for your guest. Cash is accepted at all dining facilities on campus or you may pay for your guest using Retail Dining Dollars or Dragon Dollars.

Commuters may select from one of our Commuter Dining Plans or the Resident Dining Plan on their College bills or go directly to the ID/Dining Card Office to establish an account with any amount. Please go to for more information.

Retail Dining Dollars may be used in all dining facilities, Mills Marketplace, Seasons, Starbucks, Argo and vending machines.

Retail Dining Dollars may only be used on campus.

You should always use Retail Dining Dollars first, because food is not taxed when it is purchased with Retail Dining Dollars. Card readers are programmed to look for Retail Dining Dollars first, and then Dragon Dollars if your Retail Dining Dollars are exhausted. Click the link to learn more about Dragon Dollars vs. Retail Dining Dollars:

You can use the EZadd service, visit the ID/Dining Card Officein the Red Dragon Outfitters, or call (607) 436-3367.

No, Retail Dining Dollars are carried over from the fall to spring semester provided the student returns for spring. Remaining Retail Dining Dollars are NON-refundable according to NY State tax regulations.