Mindful Mile & Fight Hunger 5k
In addition to health and wellness initiatives, Sodexo has a strong focus on supporting the fight against hunger in local communities. That's why the SUNY Oneonta Sodexo team has partnered with the Riverside Back Pack Program. The Riverside Action Hero Backpack Program provides food for 107 Riverside children on the weekends. Nearly 50% of the Riverside families receive backpacks and the program is completely funded by donations from within the Oneonta community. We've combined two important causes into one impactful, engaging and fun community event. All proceeds from this event will be donated to this worthy cause.
- Online: $20 for the 5k and $10 for the Mile
- Day-Of: $25 for the 5k and $15 for the Mile
- Students: $10 for the 5k (Note: Students use the discount code 'student'. Valid Student ID required.)
- Where: SUNY Oneonta, Alumni Field House
- When: Check back for the next race!
- 5K Walk/Run:
- Mindful Mile:
- The 5K course is a complex of two loops run throughout the campus.
- Overall male and female
- Top 3 male and female under 19
- Top 3 male and female aged 20-29
- Top 3 male and female aged 30-39
- Top 3 male and female aged 40-49
- Top 3 male and female aged 50-59
- Top 3 male and female 60 and over