Resident Dining Plans
You are required to have the Resident Dining Plan. All prices stated are per semester.
Retail Dining dollars may be carried over from fall to spring semester, but not from spring to fall. Due to NYS sales tax regulations, Retail Dining dollars may not be refunded. You can check your account balances, at http://EZadd.oneonta.edu.
The Resident Dining Plan -
This plan offers unlimited access at Wilsbach (including the Br@in Café), Mills (including My Kitchen), and Hulbert dining halls.
Resident Unlimited Dining Venues
- My Kitchen — a combination hands-on and exhibition kitchen, located in Mills Hall, available for individual, group and special event cooking
- The Br@in Café — a relaxed, coffee house atmosphere, located in Wilsbach Hall, operating early morning and late night
- Let Us Entertain You Dining — restaurant branded stations, distributed among Mills, Wilsbach, and Hulbert Halls
- Wild Mushroom (Vegetarian and Vegan)
- Bella Trattoria (Italian)
- Basic Kneads (Panera-Bread-like concept)
- Salsa Rico (South-of-the-Border)
- Rappz (Sandwiches and Wraps)
- Garden Toss (Salads made to order)
- Magellan's (Pan Asian)
- Flying Star Diner (Comfort Food and Breakfast all day)
- Simple Servings (For customers with food allergies, see more here.)
- Mindful: Menu items focused on ingredients, delicious food and satisfying portions so that a healthier lifestyle becomes an easy choice.
- Farm Fresh Foods: It's all in the name. Classic soups, sandwiches, made with farm fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Oodles: For the exotic minded or an international student looking for a bit of home. Speciality rice, noodle, and stir fry bowls made right in front of you.
Retail Dining Venues
- Mills Marketplace — our bustling market is adding pizza to the heart of residential campus — eat in or take out
- Jazzman's — the popular coffee spot, located in the Milne Library
- Starbucks — located in the Hunt Union — the only Starbucks in a 60-mile radius
- Seasons - Our Cafe in Fitzelle Hall which focuses on providing local and seasonal products.
Note: Retail Dining dollars may also be used for vending purchases or food items at the Red Dragon Outfitters.